Hi, How Can We Help You?
  • : (+1)416-824-4752
  • : sapphire.immi@gmail.com

Study in Canada

Study in Canada

Study in Canada

Whether you are a minor (i.e., under the age of 18/19) or an adult, if you have made up your mind to study in Canada, you need a Study Permit.

How do you achieve that? We can help you!

From helping you to apply to different academic institutions for the program of your choice to obtaining a Letter of Acceptance to securing a Study Permit, we will walk you through the entire process seamlessly.

We will ensure that the institution you want to attend has a valid Designated Learning Institute (DLI) number and your Post Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) options is open so that there is no unwanted bump in your journey as an International Student in Canada.

For your information – Canada wants to see you in their work force so after completion of your study in Canada as an international student you will get the Work Permit to work and your path to Permanent Resident will be flawless.

How can we help you & your family?

  • Obtain a Letter of Acceptance
  • Help you with drafting a successful Statement of Purpose that matches with your Study Plan
  • Apply for your Study Permit
  • Obtain an Open Work Permit for your Spouse
  • Extension of your study permit and temporary residence visa
  • Restoration of your status
  • Application for Post Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) and Bridging Open Work Permit (BOWP)