Hi, How Can We Help You?
  • : (+1)416-824-4752
  • : sapphire.immi@gmail.com

Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) & Super Visa

Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) & Super Visa

Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) & Super Visa

Temporary Resident Visa (TRV)

TRV is a document issued by a Canadian Immigration Visa Office outside Canada, showing that the holder has satisfied the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident. TRVs may be for single entry or multiple entry. Generally, tourists are admitted for a period of six months. Extensions may be applied for from within Canada.

Temporary foreign workers and international students are admitted for varying periods of time, as determined on a case-by-case basis.

It should be noted that possession of a valid TRV does not necessarily mean that the Officer at the Canadian Port of Entry will admit the person into Canada. At the Port of Entry, all temporary residents must demonstrate that the purpose of their visit to Canada is of a temporary nature. Officers at the Port of Entry will deny admission to the people who, in their opinion, do not intend to leave Canada at the expiry of their status or fail to explain the purpose of their visit.

We can make your life easier with:
  • Assist you to apply for Temporary Residence Visa
  • Represent you to the IRCC to process your application
  • Help you extend your stay in Canada
  • Assist you to restore your temporary your status in Canada
Super Visa for Parents and Grand-parents

If you happen to be a Parent or Grand-Parent of a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent Resident, you can take the advantage of a great program called Super Visa. The main objective of the program is family reunion.

If your child  or grand-child is an adult and a permanent resident or Canadian citizen can invites you to stay with them in Canada under Super Visa. To be eligible to invite parents and/or grand-parents, the inviter has to show required proof of funds and need to buy a medical insurance of at least CAD100,000 for emergency coverage for their invitees.  If granted, the Super Visa could be a 10-year multiple entry visa, allowing you to stay for 5 years at a stretch in Canada!

How can we assist you:
  • Clarify you the eligibility of Super Visa as an Invitee
  • Assist you to find a reliable insurance broker for the medical insurance
  • Represent you and your parents and/or grand-parents Super Visa application
  • Help you to extend your love ones stay in Canada Extension for Temporary Resident Visa